Ecoplug Max is a patented tree stump control application method. Each plug contains 300mg of granular glyphosate which is released inside the tree stump ensuring all the active ingredient is carefully targeted where it is needed.
The glyphosate is translocated through the stump and down to the roots preventing new growth sprouting and leaving the stump to gradually rot away.
1. Equipment needed: Ecoplug Max,drill, Ecoplug drill bit.
3. Cut the tree close to the ground. Treat within 2 days for optimum performance.
4. Using the drill bit, drill appropriate number of holes.
5. Place an Ecoplug Max into each hole, narrow end first. The top will protrude.
6. Hammer each plug until the head is flush. This will release the glyphosate.
7. The stump can now be left to rot away without damaging adjacent trees.
8. Qualifications required: PA1/6 and PPE.
Ecoplug Max dose rate table
Visit the Monsanto website