There is a little video here which I recorded for Interflora earlier in the year. I’ve been meaning to put it up for ages so that you can monitor how my hair loss is coming on.
By Matthew Naylor on August 26, 2012 in Uncategorised
It’s a bit whimsical and I was making such an effort to speak slowly and not gabble that I sound like a stoner but overall I am not completely embarrassed by the results.
About 1 minute into the film I do a lovely little pirouette when I go into the coldstore
About Matthew Naylor
- New tool shows environmental impact of turkey October 22, 2014
- Dairy farmers threaten more protests over Iceland's 89p milk October 22, 2014
- The world wants British food, says Kendall October 22, 2014
- Arla launches 'Support Our Farmers' ad campaign October 22, 2014
- Farm technology funding to target mastitis in sheep October 22, 2014
- Victory for Welsh farmers after TB payment U-turn October 21, 2014
- Nematode resistance to key wormer found in Dutch sheep October 21, 2014
- Wet weather heightens disease risk for OSR October 21, 2014
- TNP launches Norfolk Black chicken for catering sector October 21, 2014
- Body condition score key to weight of lambs weaned October 21, 2014
birds blight carbon carbon footprint carbon neutral case clare wise daffodil bulbs delphiniums environment field day finland floods flowers gardeners world hugh broom ian beecher jones ian pigott institute of agricultural management interview irrigation john deere marks and spencer mobile phones mulch noramn collier north norfolk oxford farming conference packhouse pets photographer podcast pollution potatoes pure tilth radio 4 rain sausages telegraph tesco tim relf tim teague waitrose weather wheat