There is a little video here which I recorded for Interflora earlier in the year. I’ve been meaning to put it up for ages so that you can monitor how my hair loss is coming on.
By Matthew Naylor on August 26, 2012 in Uncategorised
It’s a bit whimsical and I was making such an effort to speak slowly and not gabble that I sound like a stoner but overall I am not completely embarrassed by the results.
About 1 minute into the film I do a lovely little pirouette when I go into the coldstore
About Matthew Naylor
- Stolen kit worth £80,000 found on Scots farm April 24, 2014
- Tories to end onshore wind subsidies if re-elected April 24, 2014
- Linseed offers late drilling opportunity April 24, 2014
- Rural estates contribute greatly to Scottish economy April 24, 2014
- Government considers trespass law change April 24, 2014
- Feed volatility prompts caution among buyers April 24, 2014
- Scots' coupling hopes suffer setback April 24, 2014
- Novartis animal health division sold to Lilly April 24, 2014
- Precision farming at Pig & Poultry Fair April 24, 2014
- Co-op launches £100m price-cutting plan April 24, 2014
birds blight carbon carbon footprint carbon neutral case clare wise daffodil bulbs delphiniums environment field day finland floods flowers gardeners world hugh broom ian beecher jones ian pigott institute of agricultural management interview irrigation john deere marks and spencer mobile phones mulch noramn collier north norfolk oxford farming conference packhouse pets photographer podcast pollution potatoes pure tilth radio 4 rain sausages telegraph tesco tim relf tim teague waitrose weather wheat