There is a little video here which I recorded for Interflora earlier in the year. I’ve been meaning to put it up for ages so that you can monitor how my hair loss is coming on.
By Matthew Naylor on August 26, 2012 in Uncategorised
It’s a bit whimsical and I was making such an effort to speak slowly and not gabble that I sound like a stoner but overall I am not completely embarrassed by the results.
About 1 minute into the film I do a lovely little pirouette when I go into the coldstore
About Matthew Naylor
- Standen-Reflex reveals robotic weeder December 5, 2013
- Expert comment on Autumn Statement for farmers December 5, 2013
- Government agrees spray risk policy change December 5, 2013
- HS2 compensation 'fails to address blight' December 5, 2013
- CLA welcomes water abstraction reforms December 5, 2013
- RPA makes best ever start to payment window December 4, 2013
- Lyon urges SNP to outline 'plan B' on farm support December 4, 2013
- Kubota to build first European tractor factory December 4, 2013
- New land-based engineering degree on offer December 4, 2013
- How to spot the signs of mental health issues December 4, 2013
birds blight carbon carbon footprint carbon neutral case clare wise daffodil bulbs delphiniums environment field day finland floods flowers gardeners world hugh broom ian beecher jones ian pigott institute of agricultural management interview irrigation john deere marks and spencer mobile phones mulch noramn collier north norfolk oxford farming conference packhouse pets photographer podcast pollution potatoes pure tilth radio 4 rain sausages telegraph tesco tim relf tim teague waitrose weather wheat