There is a little video here which I recorded for Interflora earlier in the year. I’ve been meaning to put it up for ages so that you can monitor how my hair loss is coming on.
By Matthew Naylor on August 26, 2012 in Uncategorised
It’s a bit whimsical and I was making such an effort to speak slowly and not gabble that I sound like a stoner but overall I am not completely embarrassed by the results.
About 1 minute into the film I do a lovely little pirouette when I go into the coldstore
About Matthew Naylor
- Turkeymen fight for plucking dominance April 17, 2014
- Farmer share of meat and milk retail prices grows April 17, 2014
- Milk quota prices start new season with nine-year high April 17, 2014
- Extra coupled payments for Scotland possible again April 17, 2014
- Complete our survey on role of women in farming April 17, 2014
- Grain price moves on weather uncertainty and Ukraine unrest April 17, 2014
- Co-op suffers worst loss in 150-year history April 17, 2014
- Essex YFC releases charity single April 17, 2014
- SPS online problems yet to be resolved April 17, 2014
- Welsh farmers send fodder to Somerset flood victims April 17, 2014
birds blight carbon carbon footprint carbon neutral case clare wise daffodil bulbs delphiniums environment field day finland floods flowers gardeners world hugh broom ian beecher jones ian pigott institute of agricultural management interview irrigation john deere marks and spencer mobile phones mulch noramn collier north norfolk oxford farming conference packhouse pets photographer podcast pollution potatoes pure tilth radio 4 rain sausages telegraph tesco tim relf tim teague waitrose weather wheat