There is a little video here which I recorded for Interflora earlier in the year. I’ve been meaning to put it up for ages so that you can monitor how my hair loss is coming on.
By Matthew Naylor on August 26, 2012 in Uncategorised
It’s a bit whimsical and I was making such an effort to speak slowly and not gabble that I sound like a stoner but overall I am not completely embarrassed by the results.
About 1 minute into the film I do a lovely little pirouette when I go into the coldstore
About Matthew Naylor
- Better pig performance driven by indoor herds September 17, 2014
- Retail competition drives down shelf milk prices September 17, 2014
- 'Shoo, don't shoot' farmland bird proposals rejected September 17, 2014
- Grow smaller crop for less money, sugar beet farmers told September 17, 2014
- Shelbourne gives header trailers 4-wheel-steer September 17, 2014
- Defra issues guidance on CAP greening 'double-funding' September 17, 2014
- Oilseed rape set for lowest area in four years September 17, 2014
- Milk protests won't improve prices, says NFU September 17, 2014
- Foston large-scale pig unit in final bid to woo local support September 17, 2014
- Deere Sampo combines on sale for 2015 September 17, 2014
birds blight carbon carbon footprint carbon neutral case clare wise daffodil bulbs delphiniums environment field day finland floods flowers gardeners world hugh broom ian beecher jones ian pigott institute of agricultural management interview irrigation john deere marks and spencer mobile phones mulch noramn collier north norfolk oxford farming conference packhouse pets photographer podcast pollution potatoes pure tilth radio 4 rain sausages telegraph tesco tim relf tim teague waitrose weather wheat