There is a little video here which I recorded for Interflora earlier in the year. I’ve been meaning to put it up for ages so that you can monitor how my hair loss is coming on.
By Matthew Naylor on August 26, 2012 in Uncategorised
It’s a bit whimsical and I was making such an effort to speak slowly and not gabble that I sound like a stoner but overall I am not completely embarrassed by the results.
About 1 minute into the film I do a lovely little pirouette when I go into the coldstore
About Matthew Naylor
- Plaid Cymru demands action on falling milk prices September 30, 2014
- Franklin's to host annual goose farm walk September 29, 2014
- Outrage as more milk price cuts expected September 29, 2014
- Aldi posts surging sales and profits for 2013 September 29, 2014
- Badger cull sees second arrest after assault incident September 29, 2014
- Kubota builds its biggest tractor yet - photos September 29, 2014
- Former NFU leader charged after cannabis raid September 29, 2014
- Use your postcode to decide when to spray oilseed rape September 29, 2014
- Egg projects launched to counter malnutrition September 29, 2014
- 'Farmers risk losing millions under Welsh land rules' September 29, 2014
birds blight carbon carbon footprint carbon neutral case clare wise daffodil bulbs delphiniums environment field day finland floods flowers gardeners world hugh broom ian beecher jones ian pigott institute of agricultural management interview irrigation john deere marks and spencer mobile phones mulch noramn collier north norfolk oxford farming conference packhouse pets photographer podcast pollution potatoes pure tilth radio 4 rain sausages telegraph tesco tim relf tim teague waitrose weather wheat