Footballing-hardman-turned-Hollywood-star Vinnie Jones has been unveiled as the latest celebrity to front the Make Mine Milk campaign.
He’ll be seen on the sides of thousands of buses, sporting the famous milk moustache.
The adverts, carrying the headline ‘you know what’s good for you’, aim to show the British public that low fat milk, at less than 2% fat, is a healthy choice for the whole family.
Vinnie – who has starred in blockbuster films such as Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Gone In 60 Seconds – has revealed that the ‘white stuff’ is a big part of his daily diet.
He is the latest star to promote the health benefits of low fat milk, following in the footsteps of Kelly Osbourne, Jenson Button, Elle Macpherson and Gordon Ramsay.
More news on the ‘Make Mine Milk’ campaign.
Return to Field Day home page.
About Tim Relf
About the Field Day blog
Field Day is written by our Rural Living editor Tim Relf and deputy editor, Rachel Jones and brings you the lighter side of rural life.
Packed with great stories, incredible photos and must-watch videos, Field Day provides your daily fix of all that’s weird and wonderful about the great British countryside.
- Rare 'golden' mole caught http://t.co/KzqLENloBE 12:13:43 PM November 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @overthefarmgate: @jonesFW @timrelfFW you seen this?! RT @jhdarcy I'm a celebrity get me out of here!? http://t.co/MYm3dIxEa7 #farmpics 03:48:02 PM November 27, 2013 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @MillyMollyManda Well done on your win Amanda:) #VMGMindAwards 05:00:58 PM November 19, 2013 from web in reply to MillyMollyManda ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jo_elvin Commiserations re last night. Very moving evening and, as you say, just good to be there and to be covering this stuff. 05:00:17 PM November 19, 2013 from web in reply to jo_elvin ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nominations have started rolling in for our Britain's Sexiest Farmer competition. Here's the gallery so far http://t.co/IttHoWn2Y3 05:58:20 PM November 18, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite