Farmers Weekly is hosting a live web chat today, to help users make sense of the recent CAP reform announcement.
CAP specialists from the NFU, TFA and RSPB, along with Farmers Weekly‘s chief reporter, Johann Tasker, will all be logging on to FWi between 1-2pm this afternoon to discuss the outcome of last Wednesday’s reform announcement in more detail and answer your questions.
There’s no need to log in or register – just visit www.fwi.co.uk at 1pm, where you will find a discussion box and will be able to join the conversation in real time.
Don’t worry if you can’t make it along at 1pm, you can submit questions now and a full transcript will be available as soon as it’s finished:
• Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tweet @jonesfw using the hashtag #capFW
• Or post a question on our forums
• Gail Soutar – CAP lead at the NFU
• Jenna Hegarty – CAP policy officer at the RSPB
• Katy Blagg – TFA adviser
• Sara Sumner – TFA adviser
For full coverage of the CAP reform proposals visit our special report page