Cereal growers who want to learn about export opportunities can take advantage of Meet the Exporter events held by HGCA between April and May.
Seven events will be held at key ports around the UK and will cover the logistics of exporting large quantities of grain and the requirements that must be met.
“For growers near to ports, exporting provides an additional option when considering the best strategy for marketing cereals,” said Sarah Mann, export manager at HGCA.
“This is a great opportunity for growers to come and view their local port and talk openly with an exporter.”
The 2014 events will take place at seven key ports between April and May:
- 30 April – Fengrain & Openfield, King’s Lynn, Norfolk
- 1 May – Nidera, Ipswich, Suffolk
- 6 May – Frontier, Southampton, Hampshire
- 8 May – Glencore Grain, Tilbury, Essex
- 12 May – Openfield, Portbury, Avon
- 15 May – Bartholomews, Shoreham, West Sussex
- 20 May – Wessex Grain, Poole, Dorset
To find out more and register for the event, contact HGCA on 0247 647 8728 or visit www.hgca.com