Cookies & Privacy
in

Jarmet sprayers

Last post Thu, Mar 8 2012 11:43 by cumbriadeutz. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 14 2012 9:07

• eblade
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, May 6 2010

Jarmet sprayers

I'm looking to replace our ageing Hardi sprayer. I don't want want to spend a fortune on something that's all singing all dancing just a simple basic sprayer. I'm looking at a 800 litre Jarmet sprayer, but I don't know much about them. Feed back from any owners or users of jarmet sprayers would be helpful eg are they good value for money or are they bag of nails! cheers.
  • Tue, Feb 14 2012 10:17 In reply to

Re: Jarmet sprayers

I think jarmet make sprayers for quantock don't they ? We have a quantock sprayer. It's ok for spraying weeds on grassland etc but if you do a lot of spraying I'd buy something better. Booms are a bit flimsy etc.

I don't regret buying it. It was cheap and cheerful. Does what it says on the tin though.

http://www.holidaycambriancoast.co.uk/

http://www.cottages4you.co.uk/cottages/llechwedd-mawr-oq2
  • Wed, Feb 15 2012 23:36 In reply to

Now Then,,

I'd say a Jarmet sprayer fits the description of basic, cheap & cheerful. As ww says, the booms are somewhat light & flimsy. I imagine they might not last too long if you're spraying loads of rough old ground esp the 12m version.. Galvanised framework is a bonus, wire rope rise & fall too. If you had to make new booms it wouldn't be the end of the world eh..

• Thu, Mar 8 2012 11:43 In reply to

had one about 3 years 1000 litre 12 meter spray grassland weeds plus about 90 acre barley and wheat does good job for £1500 save paying someone to do it , any other sprayers were soon up at £5000 for something basic, boom clacked once but that was bacause i touched stone gate post, i had to get new pressure gauge it was several weeks coming.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
© RBI 2001-2010