With consumers more interetsed in food and (on the whole!) supportive of farmers, it strikes me it's a good time to do this
Yes Tim I agree, but.............
I have just hit the latest poll on this question and 95% of contributors disagree with you and I.
This says so much about folk who come along here. It does not help when 95% out of 222 people on the poll take a view against the part of humanity that purchases their products.
This type of thing is enough to make me go back to purchases at tesco as opposed to local farm shop, but I won't.
Why oh why do farmers: <1% of the population hate the other 99% so much.
Why don't farmers see themselves as part of the development of all mankind that went from hunter gathering to farming and so settle into populations that are now cities, based around organisation of society on principles of living together, that we call religions.
I guess I never will understand.........heh ho.
Farming is for us, all.