Cookies & Privacy
in

TRYING POLITICS

Last post Mon, Aug 4 2008 14:01 by flowerdrum. 61 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (62 items) 1 2 3   Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jun 18 2008 14:30

TRYING POLITICS

Why I am looking to challenge David Davis in Howden & Haltemprise. In standing as an independent conservative, I believe I have more to offer East Yorkshire then a petulant far right conservative, a newspaper’s man, or any other member of one or other of the extremist political parties. I am independent because that is the only way I can act, I am a conservative because I believe only controlled capitalism will secure future world prosperity.  I was born in East Yorkshire, and from twenty three years of age built up a farming business from ten acres until I was farming seven hundred acres of my own land, with a livestock enterprise of three thousand breeding pigs.The reason why I am not now farming, as I would want to be, is because in a severe downturn in one of the very many unprofitable periods so regularly endured by the pig industry, Unilever, my animal feed  supplier in pig production, prevailed on the Midland bank to prevent me taking action to sustain my business, by reducing my herd,  and my selling of an airfield pig unit near York, which had a high value for industrial development. Unilever demanded the appointing of a receiver on my business when I had in no way failed to comply with my lending terms. The Midland bank complied, and in so doing, destroyed both my business and my business credibility. 

From that moment on, I have sought justice both for myself and for many others, I formed the Farmers Bank Action Group, to assist other farmers in difficult financial circumstances. I firmly believe that I clearly affected the way the banks have acted, and now act, towards farmers nationally. Receiverships have been virtually eliminated in respect of agricultural holdings.

Politics like business is both fascinating and vital, both consist of dealing with the present and preparing for the future, Unfortunately the pressures of the day too often affect the vital preparations for the future. Free choice of leadership is the basis of all democracy, an individual Member of Parliament owes his duty to his party and his constituents. I am well placed to assist constituents with their problems of government and financial matters. The banks and the government work closely together. I however owe no allegiance to any party or any bank I fully understand the problems of agriculture and the difficulties the third world has in feeding itself.  The likes of fuel food and mineral resources, will become an ever growing world problem. Only democracy can prevent countries becoming over run by dictatorships such as Zimbabwe. Only true democracies should have any voting rights within the United Nations.  I also have an overriding interest in the early teaching of our own young children and those in the greater world.For over thirteen years I have studied our personal abilities as to thinking and reasoning, Chinese children guided me to the realisation that the abacus was the best natural maths teacher.  I am at the present time working in conjunction with Emeritus Professor of theoretical physics, Winston Hagston. We are developing a world standard mathematics teaching program that can be adopted for teaching by parents or older children, so ensuring the possibilities of equality in education. Once any child is perfect in mathematics, and can read its own language well, with the use of a computer and internet, and provided with an older mentor or teacher, it can  educate itself to any level its natural ability and determination strive for.My thinking is for the future, our children and Grand children.The problems we all face are democracy, world food supplies, energy sources, and education.     

“ THE POSSABILITY OF EQUALITY FOR EVERY CHILD NOW TODAY WITHIN EDUCATION “

we (man) will not survive without the concept of equality

it begins with education

I want to explain to the world that we can begin to create equality this morning.

John Nicholson 

http://abacusone.net/

http://www.abacusandalphabet.com/abacus.htm

http://www.teach-the-brain.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

http://www.teach-the-brain.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcb8nT0QC6o

contact tel 01964  551949

• Wed, Jun 18 2008 15:06 In reply to

Re: TRYING POLITICS

John - Have you put an official challenge in? Or are you just thinking about it?

Content Editor for Farmers Weekly
  • Wed, Jun 18 2008 18:01 In reply to

NO I MEAN TO WIN

GET MY BLURB IN THE FARMERS WEEKLY

FARMING FOR EVER

• Wed, Jun 18 2008 20:14 In reply to

• Dick
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jul 12 2007

Well done John, you may be surprised how many Conservative voters secretly didn't like the idea of David Cameron and David Davis trying to restrict the amount of time available to the police for questioning suspected terrorists. and this  could work in your favour if you care to exploit it.

I think you will really enjoy the arguments and the confrontations you will encounter whilst knocking on doors seeking the support of the Electorate. In my time as a Tory agent I was staggered at the passion which political debate causes,especially when canvassing around the houses, sometime to your advantage but in a staunch Labour stronghold, like the one I inhabit, it could be quite dangerous, so watch your back at all times.

Dick.

• Thu, Jun 19 2008 6:45 In reply to

thanks Dick

i think Davis was just jealous of David Cameron

Cameron can Desemble as well as Blair could HE LOOKS LIKE OUR NEXT PRIME MINISTER TO ME

i have had to temper my anarchistic veiws for this one.

MY MESSAGE IS SIMPLE IF WE DO NOT HELP THE POOR TO FEED THEMSELVES THEY WILL SOON BE HERE EATING OURS

There is a very simple solution give every child an abacus to play with till he is ten and then show him where to dig

• Thu, Jun 19 2008 8:53 In reply to

Isabel  i booked in this morning for my electoral forms.

not ready yet.

would you correct my phone no please.

it is 01964551945 

I should like to think i could speak up for the farming community.

• Thu, Jun 19 2008 13:09 In reply to

Good Luck John.

• Thu, Jun 19 2008 16:29 In reply to

• townie
    • Top 150 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Sun, May 22 2005
    • West Wales

Good luck with your campaign, John; I look forward to a debate between the candidates on some of the subjects I know are dear to your heart.  Out of interest, how do you stand on the specific issues that David Davis is highlighting, namely those relating to what he claims are threats to our freedom, such as the loss of habeus corpus, ID cards, misuse of RIP powers, etc.?

• Thu, Jun 19 2008 20:50 In reply to

thanks for the good wishes.

MY MATES SAY CALL IT THE ABACUS PARTY YOU CAN COUNT ON US

OK

you only need ten fingers for an abacus, so i will count on all of you.

---------------------------------------------------  JOHN FOR JUSTICE

OK WHAT IS ------   JUSTICE 4 JOHN

THE BLEEDING BANK TO BUY AN ABACUS OFF MY FAMILY AS LONG AS ANY ONE LIVES ON EARTH

WHAT IS JUSTICE FOR YOU, for farmers usualy a fair price for what you produce

what is justice for zimbabe child with nothing to eat.

what is justice for a child in the gaza strip with its legs blown off.

what was justice for the three thousand people slaughtered by fanatics in the world trade centre

WHAT WILL EVERY BE JUSTICE FOR THE GUYS THAT WHERE CONNED INTO TAKING THEIR OWN LIVES TO DO THAT FOUL ACT

IT IS VERY LITTLE HARDSHIP TO KEPT IN PRISON FOR A FEW EXTRA DAYS IN A UK PRISON I SUSPECT

VERY LITTLE IS WORSE THEN CIVIL WAR  MAN AGAINST MAN

IS NOT OUR GREATEST BATTLE AGAINST THE INJUSTICE OF POLITICIONS THAT START WITH GOOD INTENTIONS

AND LOSE THEMSELVES UP THEIR OWN REAR END LIKE DAVID DAVIS

HE WANTS TO LEAD THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY

it has a leader smart enough to let the labour party do the donky work on this,

let our david Cameron bring in the middle of the road floating voter

we all apear to be browned of with labour.

JUSTICE FOR OUR CHILDREN STARTS WITH EDUCATION

I HAVE SPENT THIRTEEN YEARS CONSIDERING IT

ONE method of counting numbers i think we can find the best possible way of doing that, i am on the job

I WANT JUSTICE FOR EVERYONE

so it is ----------------------------------------------------------------------------   john 4 justice & the abacus party

• Thu, Jun 19 2008 21:08 In reply to

http://www.brainconnection.com/SITEWare/2008/05/01/knigt/5273-0061-EARLYEDUCATION.TB.php3

any parent must read       "making minds"   by an american 72 years of age the head  teaching at a newcastle coprhensive

• Fri, Jun 20 2008 11:14 In reply to

• oliver
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on Fri, Jul 28 2006
    • Guildford

Who are we force democracy on the world. What right do we have? Just becuase it works in the west does, not mean it will work in in east. I am sick and tired of hearing politians talk about democracy...They don't practice what they preach. We are becoming more and more a nanny state. We have a government that says it supports familiy values, yet has legislated against said values (I am not going to go into depth on this one).

We focus on Zimbawe, but why? There is alot of suffering in Zim....but then there is a lot of suffering in Africa full stop (as there is in the US - for those of you who have watched Top Gear, you will now what State I am talking about). Democracy is not the answer,,,,,,what is? survival of the fittest unfortunately......Abit barbaric I know, but then it is ok supposidely for us to go into Iraq and Afganistan bearing arms and shooting up people...If I remember rightly - the west critized the Soviets for invading Afghanistan in 1978,,,,,hm whats changed then...maybe the reason?

Back onto farming - I firmly believe we are in a renaissonce period, not just here in the UK, but globally. Without a major war in the last 70 years (the last one rid the planet of 72 million odd souls....what a lovely race we are) the demand for food continues to grow...like a snowball.

How can anyone argue that prices will re-visit the levels 2000 - 06?  We will see, but when smeone tells me it is a good time to hedge - that tells me itis a good time to not!

Signing off.

All the best and have a ncie weekend! 

Poppy
  • Sat, Jun 21 2008 9:47 In reply to

To the voters of Howden and Haltemprice

JOHN FOR JUSITCE

I am asking you to vote for justice. Not for me, I can fight for myself. I can also fight for justice for you as individuals, as I have fought for nearly twenty years, for hundreds of farmer’s in trouble. 

THE MOST IMPORTANT JUSTICE OF ALL IS

DEMOCRACY THE RIGHT OF THE MAJORITY TO CHOSE THEIR OWN LEADERSHIP 

THE PRINCIPLES OF DEMOCRACY ARE GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH

Therefore every child in the world deserves the best possible education, starting within the family, in our nursery and primary

Schools. DEVELOPING THEIR INDIVIDUAL ABILITIES.  IT IS SELF EVIDENT THAT WE TEACH OURSELVESOngoing education will be computer lead, but every child must be taught perfect arithmetic and how to read in their own language. In mathematics the world has a standard system of measurement.Why not therefore, a standard method of teaching every child, by a programme that guarantees every child will develop their natural gifts in early arithmetic and reading ability. I want early education to be focused on ability development.I have spent thirteen years developing my own understanding of the human brain and the possibilities it has to allow us to perform the millions of actions we can accomplish. Except for leading researchers my work has been ignored by every labour minister of education, it will be up to parents to evaluate my recommendations, I even sent my research to the Browns and an  abacus for each child . NOT EVEN A DEAR JOHN HE MUST HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS AN EDUCATIONAL TIME
    BOMB   

• Sun, Jun 22 2008 10:18 In reply to

Re: TRYING POLITICS** HOW GOES THE ELECTION JOHN FOR JUSTICE

watched my compulsory political program, so i am setting of to raise my  recomended voters.

I WILL REPORT THIS EVENING

• Sun, Jun 22 2008 19:13 In reply to

Hi All, This is an interesting and fascinating subject and therefore I am eager to contribute to the ongoing debate about the emerging bi-election of which will be interesting to view. As far as I am concerned, Mr David Davis was largely right to have expressed his reservation regarding increasing the number of days detainees are held, without adequate charge and reasoning from our police service. Similarly, it was reported in the Evening Standard that Britain's most senior Muslim & Asian police officer, Assistant Commissioner Tarique Ghaffur was apparently opposed to 42 day detention, arguing that the new limit would be "counter-productive" and harm the long-term battle to combat radicalisation in Islamic communities. Additionally, Lord Goldsmith, Britain's Attorney General in the House of Lords, according to an article published by the Times newspaper, on June 10, 2008, where he argued that he was of the reasoning that “no extension is necessary or justified.”  If you go to the following links on the Times website and Evening Standard websites, you will see features about their concerns and positions on the matter. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article4099711.ece  http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23479091-details/Why+I+say+no+to+42-day+detention,+by+Muslim+Met+chief/article.do 

In regards to Oliver’s point, I agree that the imposition of democracy could, by and large, harm our standing in the international community. And, moreover, our involvement in people’s affairs breaches their right to self-determination and their right to govern themselves accordingly. Each state should be freely able to govern their own affairs, without the proactive involvement of third parties, unless there is widespread international requirement to enter.  The international community has a responsibility to preserve life and prevent the risk to entire populations of people, simply because the leadership of the country was corrupt and sought to massacre its own people. This approval should be given, by and large, by the international community.

Please feel free to reply,

Thanks

• Mon, Jun 23 2008 7:17 In reply to

got them all from friends

you have to have ten voters signitures from the constituancy you are contesting

my last two friends where out yesterday, in this morning.

DAVID PETULANT DAVIS    i am on my way

• Tue, Jun 24 2008 8:23 In reply to

UK POLITICAL MAP

BOSES  caring new CONSERVATIVES**********WORKERS new LABOUR

LIBERALS new liberals

Three parties all promising the same things. There is more difference within the parties then between the parties. It is the right of a national majority to chose its preferred leadership. My program is New EDUCATION leading to JUSTISE THE MESSAGE OF NELSON  MANDELA.“Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world” WHY ? because  there is no JUSTISE without truth. Democracy is essential in JUSTICE.EQUALITY within life, starts within education.our survival depends on knowledge both individually and communally.     Hence my

Essence of Education

“ The central purpose of education is to allow us to understand the world we live in and to think about our personal and collective actions in order to enhance them.”WHAT CHANGES DO WE NEED TO MAKE ? Let us listen to Paul Kelley, an American educational researcher, Head of a Newcastle Comprehensive School producing outstanding results. PAUL KELLEY    His Book   making minds “what’s wrong with education and what should we do about it” “There is no obvious level to how intelligent children can become.” I AGREE that this is possible, provided we develop their mathematical and reading ability to its highest possible level as quickly as we can.   

MY PERSONAL VISION IS

A world, where wars between countries is totally eliminated.

A world, that feeds everyone in it adequately. A world where science and medicine are used to benefit all societies. A world where children are safe, well educated and consider themselves equally responsible for the well-being of all. THE MESSAGE OF NELSON  MANDELA.“Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world”     

• Wed, Jun 25 2008 4:59 In reply to

I HAD THE SIGNITURE OF TEN LOCAL FRIENDS SCRATCHED TOGETHER MY BUILDING SOCIETY DRAFT FOR FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS

TOOK MY APIONTMENT WITH THE CORRECT AUTHORITIES

AND THEN GOT THIS

Dear Mr Nicolson,

I write regarding your nomination paper for the Haltemprice and Howden
    By-Election.

It has been confirmed by the Electoral Commission that you cannot stand
    under the description 'John for Justice'.  You can either leave your
    description blank, or stand as 'Independent'.  This requirement is detailed
    in the Parliamentary Election Rules.  Can you please contact me as a matter
    of urgency to establish which of these options you wish to pursue.

With regards costs for campaigning/standing, you are required to declare
    expenditure, and there are a range of rules around this.  This does not
    mean you can claim back expenses, either from East Riding of Yorkshire
    Council, the Government or the Electoral Commission.  This is outlined in
    the guidance for candidates that was sent with your nomination pack..

I look forward to speaking with you shortly - it is important that the
    first issue is resolved as without an amendment to your form your
    nomination will be invalid.

• Wed, Jun 25 2008 7:28 In reply to

JOHN FOR JUSTICE

TO THE ELECTERS  OF HALTEMPRISCE AND HOWDEN 

AS AN INDEPENDENT SEEKING YOUR VOTE

I HAVE CLEARLY NO REASON TO LIE THERE ARE THREE REASONS I NEED YOUR VOTEI SHALL IDENTIFY ALL THOSE THREE REASONS 

THE VITAL FIRST REASON

This is a passage taken directly from a new book on education.Written by a third generation teacher. PAUL KELLEY an American teaching at a Tyneside comprehensive school. Paul Kelly taught Laura Spence, rejected by Oxford but awarded a scholarship at the famous American University Harvard. In my opinion Paul Kelley’s book “making minds” is the most authoritative book on where we are with education today. Published  2008. On the front Paul Kelly says “what’s wrong with education - what should we do about it”   On page 150 Paul Kelly says

“What is clear though, is that the power of mathematical approaches in so many areas of  human life means we must improve learning in mathematics. On a global level, mathematics seems the logical starting point for global cooperation, ripe for transformation through research into learning processes,

I have spent thirteen years researching evidence in relation to teaching mathematics, I have developed material teaching resources produced free for children’s charities in India.

I am cooperating with an East Yorkshire Emeritus professor of theoretical physics to develop the definitive teaching program in mathematics, from which every child will benefit. A universal concept in mathematic teaching, easy step by step, whereby parents and older children can ensure every child perfection in mathematics. As a vital secondary benefit, early arithmetic ability assists the critical development of neurological pathways vital in reading, already discovered by the worlds most effective teacher Maria Montessori.

Every child in the world deserves the best possible education, starting within the family, in our nursery and primary schools. IN DEVELOPING THEIR INDIVIDUAL ABILITIES.IT IS SELF EVIDENT THAT WE TEACH OURSELVES Ongoing education will be computer lead, but every child must be taught perfect arithmetic and how to read in their own language. In mathematics the world has a standard system of measurement. Why not therefore, a standard method of teaching every child, by a programme that guarantees every child will develop their natural gifts in early arithmetic and reading ability. I want early education to be focused on ability development. I have spent thirteen years developing my own understanding of the human brain and the possibilities it has to allow us to perform the millions of actions we can accomplish. Except for leading researchers my work has been ignored by every labour minister of education, it will be up to parents to evaluate my recommendations, I even sent my research to the Browns and an abacus for each child . NOT EVEN A DEAR JOHN HE MUST HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS AN EDUCATIONAL TIME BOMB   

The second REASON IS EXTREMLY PERSONAL

I TAKE  EXEPTION TO BEING ROBBEDI AM IN A LEGAL DISPUTE WITH HSBC BANK  THEY HOLD CORPARATE RESPONSIBILITY TO AN ILEGAL ACTION CARRIED OUT BY MIDLAND BANK AND UNILEVER AS REGARDS MY SELF Only within the last two years I discovered the following piece on criminal law. Written in the times newspaper by a G R Sullivan. Barber Professor of Jurisprudence, University of Birmingham. Legal reference, de Berenger.A conspiracy to defraud arises whenever two or more persons dishonestly agree a course of conduct which, if put into effect would prejudice the economic interests of others. My resolution in this well known dispute, can only be settled by HSBC providing my, “Abacus One” for every child on earth for their fourth birthday, or a criminal court action in front of a Jury. THEY THINK THEY ARE BEYOND THE LAW  THE FINAL AND THIRD REASON I NEED YOUR VOTE By placing me into becoming the member of parliament for your constituency, you will be insuring that I am in a position of influence on both parties regards education, you will be concentrating the minds of HSBC BANK on where they go in dealing with me, and you will be ensuring that you have a member of parliament that is able and determined to fight for justice on your behalves. 

MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT FOR THE WORLDS CHILDREN

John Nicholson

• Wed, Jun 25 2008 21:17 In reply to

AS OF TODAY I AM LOOKING FOR VOTES A CANDIDATE AT LAST

• Thu, Jun 26 2008 18:30 In reply to

posting my stuff to 4120 hoses in haltemprice and Howden

at least they will not be as bored with the abacus as you lot

• Thu, Jun 26 2008 20:10 In reply to

• He his-self
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, May 22 2005
    • North East Scotland

Chin up John you are up against that Icke chap. I would rather hear about the Abacus than giant lizard conspiracies Wink

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
  • Fri, Jun 27 2008 8:56 In reply to

Election communication From John Nicholson TO THE ELECTERS OF HALTEMPRICE AND HOWDEN 

I HAVE CLEARLY NO REASON TO LIE THERE ARE THREE REASONS I NEED YOUR VOTE 

MY PERSONAL VISION IS A world, where wars between countries is totally eliminated.

A world, that feeds everyone in it adequately. A world where science and medicine are used to benefit all societies. A world where children are safe, well educated and consider themselves equally responsible for the well-being of all. THE MESSAGE OF NELSON  MANDELA.“Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world”  

THE VITAL FIRST REASON

This is a passage taken directly from a new book on education.Written by a third generation teacher. PAUL KELLEY an American teaching at a Tyneside comprehensive school. Paul Kelly taught Laura Spence, rejected by Oxford but awarded a scholarship at the famous American University Harvard.“There is no obvious level to how intelligent children can become.” In my opinion Paul Kelley’s book “making minds” is the most authoritative book on where we are with education today. Published  2008. On the front Paul Kelly says “what’s wrong with education - what should we do about it”   On page 150 Paul Kelly says“What is clear though, is that the power of mathematical approaches in so many areas of  human life means we must improve learning in mathematics. On a global level, mathematics seems the logical starting point for global cooperation, ripe for transformation through research into learning processes, I AGREE that this is possible, provided we develop their mathematical and reading ability to its highest possible level as quickly as we can.    I have spent thirteen years researching evidence in relation to teaching mathematics, I have developed material teaching resources produced free for children’s charities in India. I am cooperating with an East Yorkshire Emeritus professor of theoretical physics to develop the definitive teaching program in mathematics, from which every child will benefit. A universal concept in mathematic teaching, easy step by step, whereby parents and older children can ensure every child perfection in mathematics. As a vital secondary benefit, early arithmetic ability assists the critical development of neurological pathways vital in reading, already discovered by the worlds most effective teacher Maria Montessori. Every child in the world deserves the best possible education, starting within the family, in our nursery and primary schools. IN DEVELOPING THEIR INDIVIDUAL ABILITIES.IT IS SELF EVIDENT THAT WE TEACH OURSELVES 

Ongoing education will be computer lead, but every child must be taught perfect arithmetic and how to read in their own language. In mathematics the world has a standard system of measurement. Why not therefore, a standard method of teaching every child, by a programme that guarantees every child will develop their natural gifts in early arithmetic and reading ability. I want early education to be focused on ability development. I have spent thirteen years developing my own understanding of the human brain and the possibilities it has to allow us to perform the millions of actions we can accomplish. Except for leading researchers my work has been ignored by every labour minister of education, it will be up to parents to evaluate my recommendations, I even sent my research to the Browns and an abacus for each child . NOT EVEN A DEAR JOHN HE MUST HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS AN EDUCATIONAL TIME BOMB

The second REASON IS EXTREMLY PERSONAL

I TAKE  EXEPTION TO BEING ROBBED

I AM IN A LEGAL DISPUTE WITH HSBC BANK

THEY HOLD CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY TO AN ILEGAL ACTION CARRIED OUT BY MIDLAND BANK AND UNILEVER AS REGARDS MY SELF Only within the last two years I discovered the following piece on criminal law. Written in the times newspaper by a G R Sullivan. Barber Professor of Jurisprudence, University of Birmingham. Legal reference, de Berenger.A conspiracy to defraud arises whenever two or more persons dishonestly agree a course of conduct which, if put into effect would prejudice the economic interests of others. My resolution in this well known dispute, can only be settled by HSBC providing my, “Abacus One” for every child on earth for their fourth birthday, or a criminal court action in front of a Jury. THEY THINK THEY ARE BEYOND THE LAW  THE FINAL AND THIRD REASON I NEED YOUR VOTE By voting me for me to become the member of parliament for your constituency, you will be insuring that I am in a position of influence on all parties regards education, you will be concentrating the minds of HSBC BANK on where they go in dealing with me, and you will be ensuring that you have a member of parliament that is able and determined to fight for justice on your behalves.MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT FOR THE WORLDS CHILDRENJohn NicholsonPublisher John Nicholson. Rose Cottage, The Green. Bishop Burton HU17 8QF Printer

• Fri, Jun 27 2008 20:52 In reply to

Got the printing aranged for forty two thousand homes in haltemprice and seventy thousand voters

i think i may not get all the votes i will need thirty five thousand and one to be sure of getting in

i start my campain tomorrow

four out of tenty four of us turned up for a briefing

the easy bit is over now 

• Fri, Jun 27 2008 23:21 In reply to

• Dick
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jul 12 2007

John.

I think, if I am remembering the rules correctly regarding election periods, each candidate has to be given equal air time and news coverage with all other candidates in all media. I would check this out with the Electoral Reform Society John. If I am right it would meen that you  could get equal publicity with Davis or the Ike fellow, which I am sure you would find very useful. Who is your election agent?

Dick.

• Sat, Jun 28 2008 7:13 In reply to

you DICK IF YOU would like it

Election communication From John Nicholson TO THE ELECTERS  OF HALTEMPRICE AND HOWDEN 

This election can become a debate about our human futureHowever strong your political views areThe safe future of our children deserves yourATTENTION  Why I am looking to challenge David Davis in Howden & HaltempriceIn standing as an independent conservative, I believe I have more to offer East Yorkshire then a petulant far right conservative, a newspaper’s man, or any other member of one or other of the extremist OR any other raving loony political party. 

MY PERSONAL VISION IS A world, where wars between countries is totally eliminated.

A world, that feeds everyone in it adequately. A world where science and medicine are used to benefit all societies. A world where children are safe, well educated and consider themselves equally responsible for the well-being of all. THE MESSAGE OF NELSON  MANDELA.“Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world” WHY DO THE VIEWS OF NELSON MANDELA MATTER SO MUCH WHO MANY PEOPLE WATCHED HIS NINTIETH BIRTDAY PARTY HOW MANY PEOPLE REALY BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL EQUAL I KNOW THAT IF WE EDUCATE ANY CHILD PROPERLY IT WILL BE CAPABLE OF DOING ANY THING IT WISHES TO DO The computer has changed our human future more then any other development. SIMPLY BECAUSE WE CAN ALL USE IT Good early mathematics and perfect reading ability, taught early will change the lives of billions OF WORLD CHILDREN WORLD CHARITIES WILL PROVIDE EVERY CHILD WITH A COMPUTOR BUT THEY CAN NOT TEACH THOSE CHILDREN TO READ AND COUNT WELL One standard system of teaching mathematics is the starting point of  EQUALITY IN EDUCATION WE CAN ALL TEACH OUR OWN CHILDREN TO READ AND COUNT We simply start today Using nicholsons counter The abacus

Page 1 of 3 (62 items) 1 2 3   Next >
© RBI 2001-2010