Forums

Posts being deleted mid sentence…..

Started by scott666

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

scott666
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 351

I have a problem with posts being deleted while i’m writing them. There is some combination of buttons I’m pressing either ‘return’ or ‘backspace’ which causes my computer to jump back to the login pop-up page, deleting what i’ve written so far and returning to a blank ‘subject/message’ page. I’m not sure whether it’s just my computer (it’s a Mac) but it’s very frustrating having constructed nearly an entire post to see it deleted and having to start over……

Isabel DaviesIsabel Davies
    Topics: 696
    Replies: 2383

It’s not something I have heard of before. Sorry.

I suppose you could write your message in a word processing package first and then paste it in. Sorry I haven’t got any other solutions.

scott666
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 351

Isabel Davies

It’s not something I have heard of before. Sorry.

I suppose you could write your message in a word processing package first and then paste it in. Sorry I haven’t got any other solutions.

OK i’ll try that. It doesn’t happen on any other message boards I use, possibly just some conflict with this board and Mac OS X, thanks.

leevino
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

That was happen to me before…

And until now sometimes it happens again/…

Margaret Gregorypaddington bear
    Topics: 49
    Replies: 494

I stopped posting on here for the same reason, some sort of timeout after a couple of minutes ?

OH posts on other forums without any problems. (Windows XP)

lips malone
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

the same thing is happening to me when trying to upload ictures to the competition site
    my entries are all over the place with incomplet descriptions, often on the wrong picture

i cannot seem to edit them once done and its all a huge mess
    i have never encountered such a badly designed site in my life

dr. danny beath

bovrilbovril
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 2385

I’ll just repeat what I always say, I’m on googles Chrome system and everything works perfectly. I don’t think I’ve ever been timed out or had any post stopped mid-se

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Explore