Win 1 artic lorry load of kalfos (28 tons)
KalFos is a unique, spreadable bio fertiliser that is rich in key nutrients. It contains high amounts of calcium and phosphates, which help improve soil fertility and plant nutrient levels, making it an effective replacement to traditional, expensive, manufactured fertilisers. Its slow release nutrients stimulate grass and clover growth. This means your grass stays greener, for longer.
KalFos is produced by the regulated combustion of meat & bone meal and other biomass material – a product determined by the environment agency.
For your chance to win a lorry load of KalFos hit the link below.
Terms and conditions
Farmers Weekly/KalFos competition
- The prize is 28 tons of KalFos. The winner must be a bonefide farmer. The prize is for the winners own use.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- All entries must contain a valid name, postal address and daytime telephone number.
- The Competition closes at midday on 16th September 2015.
- Only one entry per person.
- This Competition is open to all GB mainland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Reed Business Information Ltd, any company in the Reed Elsevier Group plc group of companies, employees of KalFos and its associated companies, subsidiaries, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
- Entries should be submitted online at www.fwi.co.uk/competition, or posted to Farmers Weekly/KalFos Competition, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS, UK.
- No purchase is necessary. To receive a Competition form by post, please contact Farmers Weekly on + 44 (0)20 8652 8376.
- Farmers Weekly shall not be held responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, Internet access or otherwise, preventing entry to the Competition.
- All correct entries will be put into a draw and the winner will be drawn at random by the editor of Farmers Weekly which will take place on 30th September 2015. The winning entry will be the first drawn with all the questions answered correctly. The winner will be notified by either phone or email.
- Farmers Weekly will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, illegible or undelivered. We advise that entries are sent by Special Delivery. Proof of postage does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Details of the winner(s) will be available by writing to Farmers Weekly magazine.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into concerning this competition.
- Entries will not be returned.
- In entering this competition you may be contacted in the future by the promoter and/or supplier by post, however you can opt out from receiving further correspondence by email.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winners’ name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes.
Promoter: Farmers Weekly, Reed Business Information Ltd, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS. Registered in England, No 15137.