WIN A DRONE AND A WEATHER STATION WORTH £2000
If you ask a farmer what the ideal wheat variety would look like he would probably say it would be high yielding, have many market opportunities and good solid agronomics. Not surprisingly it is little different from what a grain trader or an agronomist would say.
This is exactly what KWS Dynamic Wheats deliver. High yields, good physical grain quality leading to more market opportunities, and solid agronomic characteristics to help reduce risk in the crop management.
Our Dynamic portfolio includes:
- KWS Trinity is a Group 1 breadmaking wheat with exceptional disease resistance and a solid HFN.
- KWS Lili is a Group 2 with high yields, excellent disease resistance and superb grain quality, making it eminently suitable for the export market.
- KWS Siskin is a Group 2 with yields on a par with the leading feed types, excellent grain quality and exceptional resistance to Septoria tritici.
- KWS Barrel is a high yielding Group 3 with excellent resistance to mildew and the rusts. It is suited to all regions of the UK but excels in the North.
- KWS Bassett is a Group 3 ideally suited to the southern half of the UK and performs well both early drilled and as a second wheat
If you’ve never registered on fwi.co.uk, please enter the competition using the button below.
If you’ve already registered an account on fwi.co.uk, you can enter the competition using the button below.
View terms and conditions.