A lost village which has remained uninhabited since farmers were evicted during the Second World War opened to the public over the Easter weekend.
Farming families and rural residents were given just six weeks to leave the Wiltshire village of Imber on Salisbury Plain in 1943.
They never returned.
The abandoned village was used to train soldiers as they prepared for D-Day and the invasion of Europe in 1944.
It been used by the military for training purposes ever since.
Imber remains in MoD possession and out of bounds to the general public, but the village opens its gates to visitors for a few days each year.