- Serves 6
- You will need an 8in spring form tin or flan tin
- For the base:
- 75g (3oz) butter
- 175g (6oz) Digestive biscuits/ginger nut, crushed
- For the filling:
- ½ pint double cream
- 1 (normal size) tin condensed milk
- Zest of 4 lemons + juice (which should be 12 tablespoons)
- Strawberries to decorate.
Melt butter, stir into crushed biscuits and line tin.
Beat the cream, condensed milk and lemon zest together and slowly beat in the lemon juice until thickened.
Pour into tin and put into fridge for at least four hours or preferably overnight.
Decorate with strawberries.