Young readers who want to enter our exclusive Tractor Ted drawing competition have one week left to get their masterpieices into the post.
Farmers Weekly has teamed up with kids’ favourite Tractor Ted to offer young readers between the ages of 2-7 the chance to win some fantastic prizes. All they have to do is draw a picture of their favourite season on the farm and send it to Tractorland, along with one entry voucher printed in Farmers Weekly.
Tractor Ted’s favourite artist will win a starring role in his next DVD (filmed in the summer and organised around the winner’s location) and five runners-up will win Tractor Ted prizes worth £50.
You can find the final entry voucher in this week’s issue of the magazine – dated 27 April. You can also find vouchers in the issues dated 24 February, 16 March and 20 April. Entries must reach Tractorland by MONDAY 7 MAY to be considered. Scroll down for more competition details and information on how to enter.
How to enter:
- Draw a picture of your favourite season of the farm.
- Send your drawing and one entry voucher to Tractorland Ltd, Lower Bupton House, Hilmarton, Calne, SN11 8SZ. (Vouchers are printed in the following issues: 24 February, 16 March, 20 April this week’s issue – 27 April)
- Entries must be received by the deadline date of Monday 7 May.
- Competition is limited to children aged 2-7 years and drawings will be judged according to age.
- One winner will be chosen and filming will be arranged at a convenient time and around the winner’s location.
- Five runners-up will receive Tractor Ted prizes worth £50.