Today’s final dispersal sale of the Deehaven Holstein herd for Sam Noble has been postponed due to the bad weather in that part of the country.

Thankfully, I wasn’t heading there myself and the trusty Taking Stock snapper had the good sense too check before heading out from Lincolnshire.

There’s no news on a neew date at this stage, but I would expect it to be rescheduled for the next couple of weeks, weather dependending of course.

I hope the weather’s not too bad whereever you’re reading this and the stock are coping with the weather as well as can be expected.