Contractors and farmers are increasingly in need of foreign workers for jobs from vegetable picking to sheep shearing, but employers can find themselves in hot water and with invalid insurance if it turns out their staff are not road legal. What are you looking for? A community licence is a driving licence issued by another EEA member state, which includes the other 27 EU countries, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. The Community licence allows them to drive a […]
This article is for registered users.
To continue reading register for free...
Register for free with Farmers Weekly

Register for free to read this article, and for access to:

  • Exclusive news
  • Insight and opinion
  • Market and farming trends

Already registered? Sign in.

...or to get unlimited access to