If you’re interested in agricultural vehicles on the road and the rules and regulations that affect them, don’t miss the IAgrE Agricultural Transport Conference – which way forward? on 12 March 2008.
But places are only available up to Wed 5 March, so you’ll need to hurry.
It takes place at the Huntingdon Suite, East of England Showground, Peterborough PE2 6XE and will cover the following areas.
* Agricultural vehicle safety on-road
* Identifying safer working off-road
* Revision of the EU tractor and trailer braking regs
* Keeping up with higher tractor speeds
* Can modern hydraulic and pneumatic braking systems meet future braking requirements?
* Agricultural or general haulage – the implications for vehicle design, taxation and licensing.
* Agricultural vehicle roadworthiness – the findings of the recent HSE/DfT-funded study
To attend, ring 01525-861096 or click register online on the IagrE’s website