With 520 stands, this year’s LAMMA show at Newark is the place to be to see the latest, biggest and quirkiest machinery aimed at UK farmers and growers.
We bring you news of the most recent launches and give a taste of the state of the machinery industry in these changing farming times.
The show runs on Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 January 2009, so there’s still time to be there in person, too.
LAMMA 2009 PICTURE GALLERY
Click here to take a look at the latest pictures from LAMMA
LAMMA 2009 VIDEO
Click here to view highlights from LAMMA
LAMMA PREVIEW STORIES:
- Landini joins other tractor makers showing new models for first time in the UK
- Deere’s 5 R series tractors come of age
- Biso to sell trailers in the UK
- Cousins of Emneth launches new adjustable tine spacing cultivator
- CTM launches new destoner/ridgers
- Chafer widens nozzle spacing options
- Deere’s E-Premium range available from spring 2009
- Profitable Farming Company offers new tarpaulin range
LAMMA 2009 DISCUSSION
Visit our Forums to take part in the latest LAMMA discussions
- When: 21 and 22 January 2009
- Opening times: Wednesday 9am to 50m; Thursday 9am to 4pm
- Where: Newark and Nottinghamshire Showground, Winthorpe, Newark, close to the A1/A46 junction
- Cost: Entry and parking are both free, and you get NRoSO points if you attend
- More details: 0845 331 6123 or go to the LAMMA