Alliance fails to block Scots hunt bill
THE Scottish Countryside Alliance has lost its latest attempt at the court of session in Edinburgh to block a bill to outlaw foxhunting in Scotland.
Pro-hunting campaigners are considering taking their case to the House of Lords.
- Hunting ban in Scotland faces delay, FWi, 07 January, 2000
- Scots parliament to pay hunt-case costs, FWi, 18 November, 1999
- Negligible job losses with Scots hunt ban, FWi, 09 November, 1999
- Scots could be first to ban hunting, FWi, 05 August, 1999 999
- The Guardian 17/02/2000 page 7 (In Brief)