Bananas on Strasbourg menu
A EUROPEAN Union/African-Caribbean-Pacific group (ACP) joint assembly meeting lasting three days opens in Strasbourg this week.
Discussions are expected to focus on the banana dispute with the USA.
- Boycott of US banana brands, FWi, 18 March, 1999
- Banana peace in the offing, FWi, 11 March, 1999
- Ceasefire ahead in banana war, FWi, 10 March, 1999
- WTO urges banana peace, FWi, 09 March, 1999
- WTO to hear EU banana protest, FWi, 08 March, 1999
- USA starts banana-war sanctions, FWi, 04 March, 1999
- Financial Times 29/03/99 page 42 (FT Guide to the Week)