BOCM Pauls sold on the back of losses
BOCM Pauls, the animal feed and pig division of Elementis, is being sold to Accruechart after incurring “significant losses” in recent months.
Its parent said the division had faced increasingly tougher conditions in the pig industry.
Accruechart is company jointly owned by the BOCM management and Electra Fleming, the private equity group for about £60 million – some £7m less than the book value of its assets.
- Elementis holds plan to sell BOCM Pauls, FWi, 27 July, 1998
The Times 01/12/98 page 29, page 30 (Tempus)
- The Independent 01/12/98 page 21
- Financial Times 01/12/98 page 27
- The Daily Telegraph 01/12/98 page 35, page 37
- The Herald 01/12/98 page 25 (In Brief)