Book now for update on agronomy findings
ONCE again the Home-Grown Cereals Authority and MAFF are staging a series of regional conferences to update farmers on research findings.
Agronomy Update 96 conferences will be held at seven venues around the UK. Each event features five research-based presentations highlighting the investment made by HGCA and MAFF in research and development on behalf of British farmers.
Admission is free, but tickets must be reserved in advance. For bookings and details of the programme at each venue contact: Shelly Ewart, HGCA
AGRONOMY UPDATE 96
• Peterborough: ICI Centre, East of England Showground. Mon, Nov 4.
• Maidstone: The Russell Hotel, Tue, Nov 5.
• Exeter: The Lord Haldon Country Hotel, Thu, Nov 7.
• Newport: Harper Adams Agri College, Fri, Nov 8.
• Newcastle: Holiday Inn, Seaton Burn, Tue, Nov 12.
• Inverurie: Thainstone House Hotel and Country Club, Wed, Nov 13.
• Antrim: Greenmount College, Fri, Nov 15.