Buxteds £9m deal with the Colonel
TERRANOVA, the foods group subject to a £229 million hostile takeover bid by Unigate, said its Buxted Foods subsidiary had won a £9m-a-year contract from KFC, the fast-food group.
The deal is to supply KFC with a new chicken product that will be launched during the summer.
- Unigate deal could net £2m for Hillsdown chiefs, FWi, 07 April, 1999
- Unigate renews Terranova attack, FWi, 19 March, 1999
- Terranova rejects £230m Unigate bid, FWi, 16 March, 1999
- The Times 16/04/02/99 page 28 (Business Roundup)
- Financial Times 16/04/99 page 21 (News Digest)