CJD victims were left to suffer
THE victims of the human equivalent of mad cow disease were left to suffer alone, the BSE Inquiry was told.
The relatives of the those who died from new variant of Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease yesterday (Monday) recalled harrowing tales of medical dithering and huge variations in the help given to terminally ill sufferers.
The families will continue giving evidence today.
- CJD families give evidence to BSE Inquiry, FWi, yesterday (26 October, 1998)
- The Times 27/10/98 page 6
- The Independent 27/10/98 page 9
- Financial Times 27/10/98 page 10
- The Guardian 27/10/98 page 3
- The Daily Telegraph 27/10/98 page 6
- The Herald 27/10/98 page 9