sprayer© Jonathan Page
Farmers are being warned only recognised certificates will qualify them to spray chemicals legally in the UK under changes to pesticide laws due later this year. From 26 November, anyone applying crop protection products must hold a recognised certificate, such as City & Guilds PA1 and 2A or 6A. The National Register of Sprayer Operators (NRoSO) said it had received a number of calls from farmers who hold crop-spraying certificates they achieved under the now defunct Agricultural Training Board (ATB). […]
This article is for registered users.
To continue reading register for free...
Register for free with Farmers Weekly

Register for free to read this article, and for access to:

  • Exclusive news
  • Insight and opinion
  • Market and farming trends

Already registered? Sign in.

...or to get unlimited access to FWI.co.uk