Dont riot, says Countryside Alliance
THE chief of the Countryside Alliance set out his organisations determination to remain lawful in a letter to The Times.
Richard Burge, the alliances chief executive, says he will remain vigilant against infiltration by extremists from either the pro- or anti-hunting factions.
He also stresses the organisations independence from any political party.
- Hunting row hides real rural issues, FWi, 30 July, 1999
- Mallalieu warns Labour on rural policy, FWi, 30 July, 1999
- Union fears civil unrest in shires, FWi, 23 July, 1999
- Well be back, warns Countryside Alliance, FWi, 21 July, 1999
- The Times 06/08/99 page 23 (Letters)