26 December 1997

Ferrag ownership

KVERNELAND has now increased its holding in Ferrag from 49% to 75%, with the remaining 25% being retained by German machinery manufacturer Rau. Ferrags managing director, George Randles, who led a management buy-out of the company in 1992, says it will not make any noticeable difference to the way the company is operated.