Four bidders for Booker
FOUR bidders, including the wholesaler Brake Brothers, are thought to be in he bidding for the catering supply operation of the food distribution group Booker.
Booker Foodservice is expected to fetch up to £120 million.
Booker has also said that talks about the disposal of Arbor Acres, the US chicken breeding business, were at an advanced stage.
- Booker jobs go – poultry arm next?, FWi, 06 February, 1999
- Booker plans further sell-off, FWi, 15 January, 1999
- Budgens pulls out of bid talks for Booker, FWi, 06 September, 1998
- Booker sells its fish processing division, FWi, 07 October, 1998
- Financial Times 03/03/99 page 24