Gearing up for change
THERES no disputing the tide of change facing British farming.
The question is: Can you turn changing times to your business into an advantage? Can you expand or diversify your farming and countryside businesses to benefit from the new opportunities that lie ahead?
To answer those questions NatWest, in association with FARMERS WEEKLY and the Central Science Laboratory, is staging a series of information roadshows to be run at seven locations throughout the country.
These one-day seminars are aimed at farmers who want to map out the future of their farming business by taking into consideration the opportunities and risks that lie ahead.
The sessions will include down-to-earth discussions on business performance and will feature solid advice and guidance provided by both platform speakers and a range of organisations exhibiting at the event.
There will be scope, too, to share the experiences of the audience.
The aim is to arm everyone with the fresh ideas, key information, contacts and the confidence to face the challenging future of British farming.
Numbers are strictly limited to 200 at each event and tickets are selling fast, so dont miss your opportunity to benefit from the wealth of practical information and business acumen on offer.
To reserve your place simply complete the form and make a date to gear your business up for change.
To reserve your place today, simply complete the application form and make a date to gear your business up for change.
- 9.30am Registration
- 10.00am Chairmans Opening Address
- 10.15am Market Opportunities – Business Assessment
- 10.45am Determining Direction – Maximising Resources – Managing Risk
- 12.00 New & Developing Market Opportunities – Alternative Farm Enterprises.
- 1.00pm Lunch
- 1.45pm Maximising Return from Farm Buildings
- 2.30pm Non-traditional farm enterprises: Lateral Thinking
- 3.15pm Chairmans Remarks and Expert Panel Discussion
- 4.00pm Key Take Home Messages & Action Planning
- 4.15pm Tea
- 5.00pm Close
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or questions