Farmers Weekly is hosting a live web chat on Monday (17 Oct) to help users make sense of Wednesday’s CAP reform announcement.
CAP specialists from the NFU, TFA and RSPB, along with Farmers Weekly’s chief reporter Johann Tasker, will all be logging on to FWi between 1-2pm to discuss the outcome of Wednesday’s reform announcement in more detail and answer your questions.
There’s no need to log in or register – just go to www.fwi.co.uk on Monday at 1pm where you will find a discussion box and will be able to join the conversation in real time.
Don’t worry if you can’t make it on Monday, you can submit questions ahead of the event and a full transcript will be available as soon as it’s finished:
• Email your questions to Rachel.email@example.com
• Tweet @jonesfw using the hashtag #capFW
• Or post a question on our forums
• Gail Soutar – CAP lead at the NFU
• Jenna Hegarty – CAP policy officer at the RSPB
• Katy Blagg – TFA adviser
• Sara Sumner – TFA adviser
For full coverage of the CAP reform proposals visit our special report page