Golden Vale pre-tax profit up 11%
GOLDEN VALE, the Irish foods company, reported interim pre-tax profits up 11% to 14.9 million (£9.93m).
Turnover rose 7% to 399m.
The group improved its margins in its consumer foods division, but this was offset by weak results from its butter and milk powder operations.
Its agritrading division, increased sales 13% to 35m, benefiting from higher sales volume sales of feed and fertiliser. Its profits increased from 1.6m to 2.2m.
- Golden Vale sees 32% rise in pre-tax profits, FWi, 18 February, 1999
- Golden Vale in cheese acquisition, FWi, 12 February, 1999
- Golden Vale plant goes part-time, FWi, 09 December, 1998
- Golden Vale reports 62% surge, FWi, 07 August, 1998
- Financial Times 12/08/99 page 18