Rhodia poised to grab Albright & Wilson
RHODIA, the French chemicals group, is poised to snap up Albright & Wilson with a £455 million offer.
The offer trumps one from Albemarle, announced earlier this month.
Both Rhodia and Albright make phosphate-based chemicals used in products including agrochemicals.
- Albemarle bids for Albright & Wilson, FWi, 09 March, 1999
- The Times 17/03/02/99 page 26
- The Independent 17/03/02/99 page 17
- Financial Times 17/03/99 page 18 (Lex), page 20
- The Guardian 17/03/99 page 25 (News in Brief)
- The Daily Telegraph 17/03/99 page 28
- The Scotsman 17/03/99 page 27