Unigate renews Terranova attack
UNIGATE yesterday attacked its bid target Terranova Foods with the charge it was facing “an uncertain future” as a small independent company.
It said shares in an independent Terranova, for which it has bid £228.5 million, could return to pre-bid speculation levels.
Terranova rejected the bid as “opportunistic and inadequate” and its shares closed unchanged at 137p against Unigates 125p per share offer.
- Terranova rejects £230m Unigate bid, FWi, 16 March, 1999
- Terranovas first results as independent, FWi, 01 March, 1999
- The Independent 19/03/02/99 page 19
- Financial Times 19/03/99 page 20
- The Daily Telegraph 19/03/99 page 35