WIN A SPREADER, 25t OF FERT
AND A FERTILISER PLAN
This is your third chance to win an Amazone fertiliser spreader, 25t of Kemira
after-cut fertiliser (manufactured at its Cheshire site) or a fertiliser plan in the
Kemira/farmers weekly/Grassland 2002 competition. Just read the text, answer the
question and fill in the coupon that will appear in the May 17 issue or enter
via www.fwi.co.uk or www.kemira.co.uk or www.grassland2002.org.uk
FARMING is a highly skilled business, conducted by dedicated people. As farming develops, the time available to the farmer gets shorter and the need for technical advice gets greater.
Thats why Kemira Agriculture has made a continued and committed investment in a nationwide team of technical managers (see map right). This team is backed up by services and products that provide solutions to all your fertiliser needs. And Kemira is the only UK fertiliser manufacturer that can give farmers that support.
The team can help you with:
• Fertiliser planning and recording.
• Plant nutrition aspects of crop and product assurance.
• Compliance with fertiliser use regulations.
• Laboratory services with a full range of soil, plant and manure/slurry analyses.
• A comprehensive range of Grassland Choice products to meet your NPK and S requirements.
The team is FACTS qualified and highly trained to help you get the most out of your fertilisers and support your business.
Main pic: The prize spreader. Inset: Fertiliser and a whole-farm fertiliser plan can also be won.
First prize is an Amazone ZA-M noviS 2000 Comfort fertiliser spreader,
worth £3725. Second prize is 25t of
a Kemira after-cut fertiliser worth £3000.
Third prize is a fertiliser plan worth £2000.
Where in the UK does Kemira
Please keep a note of your answer and use it
to fill in the coupon that will appear in the
May 17 issue of farmers weekly
1. How do you win the spreader, 25t of fertiliser or whole-farm fertiliser plan? Just read the text on the competition page in the FW issues of April 26, May 3,10 17 and answer the question that appears in each of those issues. Then use your answer to fill in the coupon that will appear in
the May 17 issue.
2. The decision of the judges will
3. The competition is open to all readers in the UK and Irish Republic, except for employees of Kemira and their families, employees of RBI and their
families and employees of
farmers weeklys printers.
4. Closing date for the
competition is May 31, 2002.
Please send your filled-in coupon to: FW/Kemira/Amazone Competition, farmers weekly, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS.
Look out for next weeks
competition page, which
will be in the Kemira
insert in the centre of
the Grassland 2002