Winners of whisky
For the last questions within the survey, "If you had to ask Margaret Beckett to do one thing for the dairy industry what would it be?", a bottle of whisky will be sent to each of the following for contributing the best responses:
• Mr Brooks, Lower Loxley Farm, Staffs – Promote sustainable farming.
• Mr Sumner, Heathgreen Farm, Worcs – Reform CAP and take the distortion out of the markets.
• Mr Hall, Rogershill Farm, Briantspuddle – Encourage co-operative marketing, as practised in the rest of Europe.
• Mr Morgan, Woodend Hall, Shrops – Look at the control the supermarkets hold over the market.
• Tim Johns, Pencnwc Farm, Castlemorns – Fight our corner in Europe and try not to destroy us at every opportunity.
• And finally…Mike Wright, Glanuskhome Farm, Powys – Marry a dairy farmer!