WTO to discuss hormone beef
THE disputes settlement body of the World Trade Organisation will meet in Geneva this week to consider the latest developments in the row over hormone-treated beef from the USA.
The European Union will also ask for a panel to rule on provisional sanctions imposed by the USA in March in their banana dispute.
USA and EU start beef talks, FWi, 21 May, 1999
li>USA hits back over hormone beef, FWi, 20 May, 1999
- Europe to challenge USA over beef, FWi, 18 May, 1999
- USA plays long game over beef, FWi, 17 May, 1999
- USA prepares sanctions against EU, FWi, 14 May, 1999
- USA squeezes EU over beef, FWi, 13 May, 1999
- Europe offers to compensate USA over beef, FWi, 12 May, 1999
- EU to maintain hormone beef ban, FWi, 05 May, 1999
- Financial Times 24/05/99 page 38 (FT Guide To The Week)