Zimbabwe whites could lose more land
WHITE Zimbabwean farmers are bracing themselves to have more of their land seized, following a warning by President Mugabe.
The president said his government would be looking to redistribute up to 6 million hectares (14.8m acres) of the 12m hectares (29.6m acres) owned by whites.
- Call for land plan in Zimbabwe, FWi, 11 June, 1999
- Zimbabwe land deal at risk, 11 February, 1999
- Zimbabwes whites to keep their land, FWi, 13 January, 1999
- The Independent 06/07/99 page 16
- The Daily Telegraph 06/07/99 page 16 (World Bulletin)