An opportunity to acquire a former church in close proximity to the city centre of Exeter
The church of Emmanuel is located on Okehampton Road
approximately 0.9 miles from the city centre of Exeter. Regular rail services to London are available from Exeter. Exeter International Airport and the M5 motorway are also easily accessible.
The church of Emmanuel is an unlisted building constructed
in 1897-1901 of coursed Pocombe stone with Bath stone
dressings. It is located in an easily accessible, prominent
position on the corner of Okehampton Road and Western Road,
close to the A377 which runs through the centre of Exeter. The
church is suited to a number of alternative uses, subject to the
necessary planning consents.
From the centre of Exeter take the Okehampton Street turning off the A377. Okehampton Street then turns into Okehampton Road. In less than ¼ of a mile the church is on the right hand side, on the corner of Western Road and Okehampton Road.