Cereals 2007, incorporating Sprays and Sprayers, is the UK’s biggest technical event dedicated to arable farming. The event took place on 13 and 14 June with around 350 companies exhibiting alongside crop demonstration and trial plots, working demonstrations, forums and much more.
See below for more information about the show, latest news, pictures and features. You can also find out more about the host farm by clicking here.
FWi’s video from Cereals
Latest Cereals 2007 headlines
- Oilseed rape seed treatment successor in development (18 June)
- Good establishment is key for grass margins to thrive (18 June)
- CabCards could avoid costly mistakes (18 June)
- Speciality oilseed rape area set to increase (18 June)
- New winter bean variety launched (18 June)
- Significant proportion of growers still to make waste plastic provisions (15 June)
- Pre-emergence herbicide adds annual meadowgrass recommendations (15 June)
- New oilseed rape growth regulator announced (15 June)
- German arable farmer impressed by UK PR farmers environmental schemes (14 June)
- NIAB award goes to fuego bean (14 June)
- Cereal Event 2007 – Gas from crops & waste deserves closer look (14 June)
- Cereals 2007 – New winter and spring barley varieties added to approved malting and distilling list (14 June)
- Cereal 2007 – Unprecedented brown rust attack in wheat may require further spray (14 June)
- Cereals Event 2007: 60% English cereal farms are not profitable enough (14 June)
- Cereals 2007: Pictures from the event (14 June)
TAG variety trial weekly diary
A weekly diary from TAG’s wheat variety trial at the site of this year’s Cereals Event
Cereals 2006 news round-up
|Information about the event |
When is it?
Where is it being held?