Terms & Conditions
1. The “Organiser” is [Reed Business Information (UK) Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 151537] and with registered offices at Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS
2. By purchasing a festival ticket (a “Ticket”) (or attending using any other valid Ticket) you agree to all the festival’s terms and conditions as set out herein (“Terms and Conditions”).
3. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Festival on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
4. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change
5. The Organiser reserves the right to:
1. refuse admission to the Festival in any circumstances;
2. evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance;
3. evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner; and
4. in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Organiser may refuse entry to Ticket holders who attempt to enter the Festival site with contraband goods and / or prohibited articles.
6. Proof of age will be required for all types of Ticket. Please ensure that you have ID with you for when you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Festival. If you look under 21 you may asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol. We operate the ‘Challenge 21’ policy.
7. You may only leave and re-enter the venue during the Festival at our discretion and/or that of the venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind. You will leave via a different route to how you arrived.
8. Permits for campervans/caravans, which are available for an additional fee of £25 bought in advance, must be clearly displayed in your windscreen on arrival at the site and are only valid with a valid Festival ticket. Only the owner of the campervan/caravan needs to buy a permit, however every occupant of the campervan/caravan must have a valid Festival ticket. Campervan/caravan permits are sold on a per campervan/caravan basis irrespective of the number of people staying within them. Campervan/caravan permits will include the pitch for the campervan/caravan only. Please also see separate terms and conditions for campervan/caravans.
9. Campervans/caravans are the responsibility of the person who made the booking and the fee for disposal of any campervans/caravans and rubbish left on site after the festival will be charged back to that person.
10. Campers should pitch tents in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas.
11. Trailer tents are not allowed on the campsite.
12. Your tent must be of an appropriate size to reflect the number of people sleeping in it. If you bring an excessive number of tents and/or any oversized tent(s), you may be refused entry to the camping field and/or we may ask you to remove or relocate any or all tents (and we reserve the right to remove them ourselves).
13. You may bring in addition to your tent, one gazebo with a maximum size of 3m x 3m and it must be attached to the tent. We reserve the right to refuse to allow or require the removal of any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
14. No music allowed and reduced noise levels are enforced between 1am and 8am each day.
15. Fires and barbeques are not permitted on the site, including the campsite.
16. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including marquees. This includes e-cigarettes/vaping.
17. You are allowed to bring in your own alcohol for consumption in the campervan/caravan and camping fields but only up to a reasonable amount per person (18 cans of beer/lager/cider or up to 70cl litre of (decanted) spirits) and 2 bottles of wine. You will be asked to leave excess quantities outside the Festival. Only alcohol for personal consumption should be brought on site.
18. Alcohol cannot be brought into the main arenas of the Festival from the campsites. There are fully licensed bars available for you in the main arenas.
19. An empty, plastic, clear, maximum 1 litre bottle may be brought into the main arenas of the Festival. There will be water available in the main arenas to fill up your bottle.
20. You will not be allowed to bring in glass or sharp items of any kind. Please leave all glass and sharp items at home or in the car and where necessary, decant drinks it into plastic bottles or bin it. There are no exceptions.
21. If you are found using illegal drugs you will be asked to leave the Festival and the police will be informed.
22. No pets or animals are allowed on the Festival site other than assistance dogs such as guide dogs.
23. Use of drones is not permitted by members of the public and shall not be brought on site.
24. Inappropriate signs or branded items are prohibited.
25. Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, decorative features, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
26. Bicycles, skateboards, scooters or personal motorised vehicles (except where required due to a disability) are not permitted.
27. The Festival is an outdoor event. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
28. Please note the loud music can damage hearing.
29. Please note that strobe lighting may be in use at the Festival.
30. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches of persons and vehicles to ensure the safety of Festival visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the Festival who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket. There will be no entry to the Festival after 11.59pm each night until the following day. The beginning of this seems to be a repeat of 5 above, do we need it?
31. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
32. When exchanged with your Ticket on site, wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed for the duration of the Festival. The exception to this will be the removal of your wristband for certain activities for which you will be provided with a new wristband after completion of the activity. Lost or broken wristbands can not be replaced, upon producing a valid ticket. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the Festival and may be removed from the site. For security purposes all tickets and wristbands remain the property of the Organiser until the end of the Festival.
33. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organiser shall not be responsible for any incorrect, invalid, lost or stolen Tickets. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
34. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions or a lottery without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
35. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material filmed or recorded at the Festival may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the Festival, Ticket holders agree and consent to:
1. being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Festival, and to such image or recording of them being used in future marketing and promotional material for the Festival and/or the Organiser and its affiliated companies
2. being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience; and/or
3. being recorded by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
36. Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted on the Festival site without express prior written permission of the Organiser. Please note that the Organiser may charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Festival site.
37.Entrance to the Festival is subject to both a prohibition on the use of photographic or filming equipment on the Festival site for commercial gain, without the Organiser’s prior written consent; such that:
1.a person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Festival site if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Festival for commercial gain; and
2.a person may enter the Festival with equipment referred to in (a) above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera, but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph (a) above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
38. Tickets are sold subject to the absolute right of the Organiser to alter or vary the programme without any obligation to refund monies or exchange Tickets. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Festival.
39. Should the Festival be postponed no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
40. Should the Festival be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Festival.
41. Admission to the Festival is at a Ticket holder’s own risk. The Organiser, its servants, agents and/or representatives will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of a Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
42. Please only use the toilets and urinals provided. Do not pollute the land.
43. Please use the litterbins and recycling points provided.
44. Ticket holders may be searched in the car parks or at the entrance to the Festival. Any items which the Organiser considers may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on site may be searched. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the site.
45. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
46. The Organiser reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of this website and attendance to the Event after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound
by these Terms as updated and/or amended.
47. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith
Campervans/Caravans – Terms and Conditions
Access and use of the campervan/caravan area is provided subject to the main ticket Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) and the additional Terms and Conditions below. Purchasing a permit constitutes your acceptance of these T&C’S. Please ensure you read these carefully and abide by the following:
We do not permit makeshift campervans/caravans on site at our events. Caravans must have appropriate ventilation, water and door separation.
The following defines an appropriate campervan/caravan:
1. There must be a door that provides access to the living accommodation.
2. A bed, which is an integral part of the living quarters which has a minimum length of 1800mm or 6 feet. This can be converted at night from seats used for other purposes during the day but must be permanently fixed within the body of the vehicle.
3. There must be a water storage tank or container on or in the vehicle.
4. A seating and dining area, permanently attached to the vehicle. The table may be detachable but must have some permanent means of attachment to the vehicle.
5. There must be a permanently fixed means of storage, a cupboard, locker or wardrobe.
6. There must be a permanently fixed cooking facility within the vehicle powered by gas or electricity.
7. There must be at least one window on the side of the accommodation
Trailer tents are permitted, there will be limited space for ONE tent OR an awning to be erected per campervan/caravan.
There is NO water or electricity hook available. There will be a water point and waste tank in the campsite for general use.
All waste-water must be put in the containers provided. It is illegal to pour waste-water onto the ground, into a sump or into a stream. This will be monitored by the Environment Agency.
Campervan/Caravan ticket holders must use the toilets provided in the campsite and not pollute streams or hedges.
Please respect The Country Code at all times.
Towing vehicles must remain with the caravans, not parked elsewhere. All vehicles other than towing vehicles must be parked in the car parks. No other vehicles will be allowed entry into this field; this includes late replacement vehicles in the case of a breakdown Vehicles cannot be towed onto the field.
We do not accept campervans/caravans which have been driven down or sited by non-festivalgoers. This includes staff from hire companies, so please ensure you liaise with them to collect the vehicle off site first.
No vehicles are to be parked in the fire lanes at any time.
The designated campervan/caravan area of the site is the only place where ticket holders can sleep in vehicles. We do not permit sleeping in cars and security will ask you to leave the car park.
We do not permit the use of any cylinder stored outside a gas locker over 7kg. Cylinders should be stored in the unit’s gas locker. Gas cylinders must always be transported and secured in a vertical position, as lying them down may cause liquid LPG to escape through the valve and become a large volume of combustible gas. Generators and gas cylinders over 7kg in gas weight ARE NOT PERMITTED in this field or anywhere else onsite and will be confiscated.
Open fires and barbeques are NOT permitted
Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding the conditions set out in the Tickets Terms and Conditions and additionally the Campervan and Caravan conditions will face eviction.
No trading of any kind is permitted from campervans/caravans.
No sound systems are to be operated in the campervan/caravan fields. Anyone found operating such systems may be liable to eviction.
Excessive amounts of alcohol, food and cigarettes i.e. more than for personal consumption and any alcohol in the possession of anyone under 18 years of age is not permitted.
No animals other than guide or hearing dogs are permitted on site.
The fields must be clear by 12:00PM NOON on the Monday. All remaining vehicles will be removed.
Your vehicle may be searched on entry to the event site.
The security staff will check for any items not permitted on site, as specified in the Terms & Conditions on main tickets. Security staff will confiscate any such items and may refuse entry to the site. The discretion and decision of