Comexposium is one of the world’s leading event organizers. Headquartered in France, Comexposium’s employees and sales network operate in 22 countries. Comexposium aims to be seen as the place to be, building bridges between people and business. For more information see our website Comexposium
This year’s Cereals, Europe’s leading outdoor technical arable event, returns to Boothby Graffoe, Lincolnshire on 12-13 June.
Cereals promises to be the biggest yet, with a number of unmissable additions such as the Ride & Drive Arena as well as more exhibitors, speakers, live demos and new product launches than ever before!
Still debating whether to get your tickets? Here’s SEVEN reasons why you simply can’t miss Cereals 2019.
- Step down and discover a unique perspective of soil structure and cover crop mixes in the NIAB Soil Pit. Get a worm’s eye view of how the products on display affect the soil.
- Connect with 20,000+ like-minded farmers! Learn personal techniques and discover alternative methods to ultimately improve your business.
- Take your pick from over 400 world-class exhibitors, with product launches, exclusive offers and industry-leading products & services.
- Choose from 100+ expert speakers. Witness live debates in the AHDB Theatre, and pick your top seminars in the Conservation Agriculture, Innovation and Technology Theatres and International Farming Superstars Theatre.
- Choose from a jam-packed schedule of Live Demonstrations where exhibitor machinery will be put to the test. Compare power, productivity & performance of tractors, cultivators, drills & subsoilers.
- Take equipment out for a spin in the Ride & Drive Arena! Jump into the driving seat and get a unique perspective into how new tech & equipment can improve the workings of your farm.
- Crop Plots are at the heart of Cereals and offer the chance to review new varieties & practices of a huge selection of crops. Learn about their pros & cons, compare and analyze each one variety.
So what are you waiting for? Make your way to the UK’s favourite farming event, find out how to grow your business and boost your profits. Don’t miss out on all the excitement and be sure to secure your ticket today!