Covid-19 certainly hasn’t made farm succession planning any easier. For some it has forced the issue, in addition keeping them away from family at a particularly difficult time.
However, the experts on our recent webinar panel gave a wealth of insight and advice to help approach the issue.
Communication between siblings and between the generations stood out as the key to a successful start.
Whether your concern is about legal matter, a tax query, or an aspect of financial planning, you’ll find guidance and insight in the recording, including answers to many questions posed by the audience.
- Suzie Horne, business editor, Farmers Weekly
- Mark Chatterton, head of agriculture, Duncan & Toplis
- Jeanette Dennis, agricultural law specialist, Ashtons Legal
- David Penney, CEO, Penney Financial Partners
- Chris Turner, partner, Carter Jonas
In association with