How to use the picture galleries
You need to be registered with the Farmers Weekly website to upload photos to the galleries. This is free and only takes a minute and will automatically create you your very own gallery which you can then use whenever you want.
If you haven’t already registered
- Click on the Register button on the site or do it here – Register now
- Click return to Forums and Galleries then click on “upload a photo”
- You will then be prompted to give a “forum nickname” – this will be the name given to your photo gallery (it will also be the name any comments you make on the forums will appear under)
- Once you’ve completed the nickname form, you will be prompted to upload a photo (now scroll down to point 3. below)
If/once you are registered
- Make sure you are signed in, then go the galleries home page
- Click either “upload photos” or “upload a photo” (there are buttons to do this at the top and on the right hand side of the page)
- You’ll then be asked to select the gallery into which you want to upload the picture. Your own gallery will be the default one (ie the one that’s called whatever you chose as your forum nickname when you registered).
- As well as into this one, you are also able to upload a picture into any other gallery that is “public access”.
- So simply select the one you want to put the pictures(s) in, then click “choose files” to select the pictures. You can upload up to 10 pictures in one go.
- Click “upload”.
- You’ll then have to include a title and a description (these don’t need to be long, but a little bit of information will potentially make them more interesting to other users)
- Then click “save”
- NB: Individual pictures mustn’t be larger than 16MB in size
Other useful tips
To delete one of your own pictures, simply click on the actual image itself. You’ll then see the “delete” option.