Do you know someone who should receive recognition for their contribution to farming? You can nominate any number of individuals – they can be your employer, someone you do business with or even a member of your family.
The Farmers Weekly Awards is open to each and every UK farmer and serve to recognise exceptional endeavour. Whether they have excelled in busines or in the community, ensure they get the recognition they deserve.
There are 15 categories that you can nominate and you can choose more than one. Not sure which to nominate? Visit the categories page, which has a short description of each award.
Make a difference
You are about to make a difference in someone’s life. Whether it is a friend, a colleague or a family member who has devoted their time to improve the agriculture sector, they deserve to be recognised.
The Farmers Weekly Awards is open to all farmers and people working in the agriculture industry. Whether they have been outstanding in business, farming innovation or they are just passionate about their work, this is your chance to put them through to win an award.>
Farmers Weekly Awards 2021 nomination form
5 reasons to nominate someone
1. Reward them for all their hard work.
2. Give them an amazing surprise they’ll never forget.
3. Give them the motivation and confidence boost they deserve.
4. Inspire the greater farming community using their success
5. This is our chance to sing about unsung farming heroes!
How to nominate
Whether it is someone who has devoted their time to farming, someone who is a dynamic, successful adviser providing their farming clients with invaluable advice, or just someone who is developing the enterprise in terms of production standards, profitability and sustainability – nominate them today and make a difference to their life.
How do I nominate someone for an award?
- Answer the questions in the key areas outline in the entry form
- Give the name of your nomination and why they should be shortlisted
- You are encouraged to attach supporting documentation to enhance your nominations application (eg. business plans, account, environmental, biodiversity audits, research, etc.)
- Submit your nomination
- If you are posting a nomination you must supply 5 copies of your nomination
What are the rules?
- The entrant and partner should be available to attend the Awards Night date, 7 October 2021 at Grosvenor House Hotel, London
- The judges will need to meet the person, or persons, named on the entry/nomination form during the farm judging visits which will take place from June to August
- The finalists’ stories, and their photographs, will appear in Farmers Weekly and its related products as well as local and national press
- The winner, receiving each award should be the person or persons named on the entry or nomination form.
- We only accept nominations/entries from UK farmers
If you are posting your entry or submission, please send it to:
Farmers Weekly Awards
Farmers Weekly Awards
Farmers Weekly Awards celebrate the very best of British farming by recognising and rewarding innovation, hard work and passion for agriculture.
The Farmers Weekly Awards night has become a highlight in the farming social calendar. The 2020 awards will take place on 1 October at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane in London.