Join Farmers Weekly in celebrating the farming industry and recognising the hard work of UK farmers. Nominate a deserving individual for an award.
There are 16 categories that you can nominate for free. Not sure which to nominate? Visit the categories page that has a short description of each award. Do you know someone who should receive recognition for their contribution to farming? You can nominate any number of individuals – they can be your employer, someone you do business with or even a member of your family.
Nominate a farmer
- Arable Farmer
- Arable Adviser
- Beef Farmer
- Dairy Farmer
- Diversification Farmer
- Farm Manager
- Grassland Manager
- Livestock Adviser
- Mixed Farmer
- Pig Farmer
- Poultry Farmer
- Sheep Farmer
- Young Farmer
How to Nominate
How do I nominate someone for an award?
- Answer the questions in the key areas outline in the entry form
- Give the name of your nomination and why they should be shortlisted
- You are encouraged to attach supporting documentation to enhance your nominations application (eg. business plans, account, environmental, biodiversity audits, research, etc.)
- Submit your nomination
- Entry deadline is 2 May 2019 at midnight (12:00)
- If you are posting a nomination you must supply 5 copies of your nomination
What are the rules?
- The entrant and partner should be available to attend the Awards Night date, 3 October 2019 at Grosvenor House Hotel, London
- The judges will need to meet the person, or persons, named on the entry/nomination form during the farm judging visits which will take place from June to August
- The finalists’ stories, and their photographs, will appear in Farmers Weekly and its related products as well as local and national press
- The winner receiving each award should be the person or persons named on the entry or nomination form.
If you are posting your entry or submission send to:
Farmers Weekly Awards
Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS