Farmers Weekly offers sponsors the chance to reflect on their strategies and to plan for the future. Ensure that your business is at the forefront of your clients’ minds, as they evaluate new solutions and where to invest for success. Take this opportunity to nurture existing relationships and create new contacts to drive your business forward.
Farmers Weekly Awards offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities, including thought leadership, networking, brand alignment and visibility – as well as high-profile branding opportunities.
Contact us to discuss your bespoke package, built to support your business objectives.
For sales enquiries
Key account manager
T: +44 (0) 208 652 2077
M: +44 (0) 796 620 3996
Farmers Weekly Awards facts
- Established in 2003 to celebrate the best in the industry
- 19 categories covering every aspect of farming in UK
- Showcases over 50 individuals and businesses each year
- Over 25 sponsorship opportunities to choose from
- Up to 120 tables seating 1,200 guests on the night
Celebrating British farming since 2003
- Over 5,000 bottles of champagne drunk
- Over 13,000 photos taken of our finalists
- Over 160,000 miles travelled by judges
If you are interested in sponsoring the Farmers Weekly Awards, get in touch today and see what exciting opportunities we can offer.
Farmers Weekly Awards
Farmers Weekly Awards celebrate the very best of British farming by recognising and rewarding innovation, hard work and passion for agriculture.
The Farmers Weekly Awards night has become a highlight in the farming social calendar. The 2020 awards will take place on 17 March 2021 at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane in London.