Six vintage tractors worth more than £100,000 have been stolen from a farm in Staffordshire.
Brazen thieves forced their way into an outbuilding and stole the tractors from a farm in Yoxall between 4pm on Friday 18 January and 12pm on Sunday 20 January.
#APPEAL: Have you seen any of these distinctive tractors in the last few days?
They were stolen from a farm in #Yoxall, East Staffordshire, sometime over the weekend and we are appealing for information to locate them.
— Staffordshire Police (@StaffsPolice) January 22, 2019
It is believed the thieves used a low loader to transport the tractors.
The stolen tractors are:
- A green John Deere 4650 tractor with a cab. Manufactured in the late 1990s.
- A red Massey Ferguson 230 tractor, manufactured in about 1980.
- A Massey Ferguson telehandler.
- A red Massey Ferguson 135 tractor, in pristine condition, with original tyres, manufactured in about 1980
- A red Massey Ferguson 342 tractor with a cab, in pristine condition with original tyres.
- A red Porsche diesel tractor, manufactured in about 1970.
Det Sgt Craig Wagstaff, investigating, from Staffordshire Police, said: “The investigation is ongoing and we are appealing for anyone in the Yoxall area who saw anything suspicious or anyone who may have information about the theft to come forward and speak to officers.
“The tractors taken are very distinctive, and we hope that by sharing these photos it will remind any members of the public who may have seen them being moved.”
If you know where the stolen tractors are, or if you have any information, contact Staffordshire Police on 101, quoting incident number 277 of 20 January. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.