We are looking for someone with the drive and enthusiasm to develop, manage and deliver creative solutions for the UK’s premier agriculture brand.
Farmers Weekly’s projects team applies influential intelligence in innovative ways – from sponsored features to events and websites – to help farmers build sustainable businesses.
Farmers Apprentice, Farm Power, Fertile Minds and the Farmers Academy are just a few of our recent and ongoing award-winning projects.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have a background in project management, marketing, sales, customer service, event management or journalism.
- Be an excellent communicator, great presenter and exceptional organiser.
- Have the confidence to interpret research and analysis.
- Be skilled at managing budgets and overseeing content delivery across various publishing platforms.
- Be a strong team player who can think on their feet and win people over.
Apply in writing to email@example.com by 31 July with a CV and covering letter that outlines why you want this role and what value you could bring to it.