- Intervention Price: £82.47dd.
- £1=DM2.970/ FFr9.961/ US$1.607/ 1.5168
- FOB Rouen April wheat value: FFr745 (£74.93)
- Chicago May wheat at close: $2.57 (£58.32)
- 46,500t of free-market soft wheat at 35.90;
- 19,000t of soft wheat at 41.74 to ACP destinations.
THE UK market slipped yesterday (Thursday), as consumers are mostly full in nearby months and trying to scale back on forwards.
Wheat futures – closing prices:
values, £/tonne, ex-farm:
|May Class 1 milling wheat||85-86|
|May Class 2 milling wheat||79-81|
|May feed wheat||73-74|
|May feed barley||73-76|
|Harvest feed wheat||67-69|
|November feed wheat||73-75|
Information provided by BDR Agriculture Ltd, Harvest House, 64 North Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 9AJ – click here for further details