15 November 1999
Right to roam in Queen’s Speech
THE Queens Speech setting out the legislative programme for the next session of parliament is expected to include laws giving ramblers the statutory right to roam on uncultivated land.
The legislation is also expected to include wildlife protection as well as plans to create two new national parks.
- Landowners fury at right to roam, FWi, 09 March, 1999
- Right to roam — The biggest change in 200 years, FWi, 08 March. 1999
- Meacher promises right to roam, Fwi, 08 March 1999
- Labour U-turn on right to roam, FWi, 08 March, 1999
- The Times 15/11/99 page 12
- The Independent 15/11/99 page 2