The Orford is a brand new detached family home featuring a spacious lounge with bay window, open plan kitchen/dining/family room with French doors to the garden, utility, four double bedrooms (two en suite), family bathroom, garage and parking.
The Development -This is a select development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses to buy in Pinhoe, a charming village on the outskirts of Exeter. Close to a thriving and pleasant city, with attractive countryside on the doorstep, good local amenities and fast transport links: that’s our ideal – and at this development, we’ve ticked all the boxes.
Just 4 miles from the centre of Exeter, in a popular and historic village, this collection new houses in Pinhoe is part of a major community improvement project, which includes new shops, business premises, a community centre, skate park and play areas. And because it’s by a prestigious independent house builder, you can be sure that each home features high specification, attention to detail and traditional skilled craftsmanship..
Pinhoe boasts a popular primary/junior school, a variety of shops including a post office and pharmacy, a welcoming local pub, a library and several busy village clubs and societies – it’s a real community with a sense of history and a strong identity. Pinhoe train station is on the main line from Exeter St Davids to London Waterloo. The M5 motorway (J29) is less than a mile away.
This is a wonderful place to live, offering a choice of beautifully designed homes for singles, couples and families of all ages.
The Devon countryside around these new homes in Pinhoe is among the best-loved in England for walks, cycling and exploring, and with a host of picturesque villages and country pubs. The sheltered, sandy South Devon beaches are around ten miles away, while the equally stunning North Devon coast, for surfing and clifftop walks, is about 1.5 hours away.
Specification – Below is the typical specification available at this development:
Fully fitted quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand and internal drawer system. Also including boiler housing (where applicable).
Carron Phoenix granite effect Jet Black 1.5 bowl sink complete with Carron Phoenix tap to Kitchen
Carron Phoenix stainless single bowl sink complete with Carron Phoenix tap to Utility (where applicable)
Bosch kitchen appliances: Electric hob, Single electric oven (1, 2 & 3 bed properties), Double electric oven (4 & 5 bed properties and 2.5 storey properties) and Fully integrated fridge/freezer.
Contemporary style cooker hood.
Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom (3, 4, & 5 bedroom properties) and bedroom two (properties over 1500 sqft), finished with silver mirrored door fronts and silver framing (3, 4 & 5 bed properties).
Roca ‘The Gap’ contemporary style white sanitary ware (Roca ‘Seville’ bath) with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
Ideal Standard metallic shower enclosure complete with Hansgrohe shower to en suite (and bathrooms where applicable).
White heated towel rail (thermostatic) to bathroom.
Fitted mirror above basin to bathroom.
Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling.
‘Standard Tiled Areas’ fitted as follows: – Bathrooms and en suites: Generally, 2 courses of tiling around bath, splash-back tiling behind basin and full height tiling to shower enclosure. – Cloakrooms: Splash-back tiling behind basin.
Internal walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion.
Painted MDF window boards throughout, except to bathrooms where tiling is included.
Chamfered skirting board – 119mm x 18mm.
Chamfered architrave – 69mm x 18mm.
Painted five vertical panel internal doors complete with chrome ironmongery.
Staircases – Oak handrail with all other components finished in white.
Green Lighting White downlighters to kitchen, bathroom, and en suites.
Pendant light fittings to all other locations.
Deta White light switches and sockets, fitted as follows:
– Living room: Lounge plate containing: 2 double sockets, TV point*, Telephone point (master) and data point (subject to fibre service) and two additional double sockets.
– Dining room: Two double sockets.
– Family room: TV point* with adjacent double socket.
– Study: Two double sockets.
– Hall: One double socket.
– Kitchen: Central appliance switching, cooker control panel, three double sockets and two low-level sockets for appliances (visible sockets to be satin chrome).
– Utility: Low-level sockets for appliances and one socket.
– Landing: One double socket.
– Master bedroom: Two double sockets (behind bed) with one additional double socket.
Energy efficient gas boilers achieving over 88% efficiency under the SEDBUK 2009 rating system (subject to gas supply).
All of our boilers meet and exceed the latest European standards for safety, energy efficiency, emissions and water bye laws. With additional heating and hot water controls, they improve the overall performance of the heating system, saving you money & reducing your carbon footprint.
Energy efficient gas fired central heating with compact radiators including top and side covers (subject to gas supply).
Turfed front garden.
Paved area to rear garden using Marshalls buff paving slabs.
1.8m high timber post and panel divisional fencing with Closeboard fencing to all external boundaries.
High performance front door sets.
Sealed double glazed windows throughout.
Green Lighting motion sensitive (PIR) light fitting to the front of the property.
Hormann steel manually operated garage door (where applicable).
10 year NHBC/LABC warranty.
2 year Builders guarantee.
Offers, Incentives, & Buying Solutions
– No need to wait – Once you have found your new home, you can go ahead and reserve without having to have a buyer already in place for your existing property.
– Leave it to us – We will arrange for the valuations to be carried out and then monitor the progress of the sale, giving you regular updates.
– No estate agents’ fees
– We will do all the hard work, so you don’t have to, including paying Estate Agents Fees.
– Free, Independent Advice – We will happily put you in touch with an Independent Financial Advisor to help you with your move. What’s more, should you arrange your mortgage through one of the recommended Financial Advisors, we will pay the mortgage valuation fee for you.
Help to Buy – You could move with as little as 5% deposit with the Government-backed equity scheme ‘Help to Buy’, which applies to all our homes in England up to the value of £600,000. – The Government will lend you between 10% and 20% of the value of the property through an equity loan, which can be repaid at any time or upon the sale of your home.
– The amount to be repaid is determined by the future sale and may not be the same as the original equity loan price amount.
– A new home within easier reach – You will require just a 5% deposit and secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
– Available to everyone – Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners* looking to move to new homes in England up to the value of £600,000 *You must have sold your existing property before completing your Help to Buy purchase.
– Peace of mind – You won’t be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
– Free, Independent Advice – We will happily put you in touch with an Independent Financial Advisor to help you with your move.
Part Exchange – Our Part Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to move to this development. Whether you need us to complete your chain or buy your existing home, we are the people to talk to.
– No need to wait – Once you have found your new home, and our offer for your existing property has been accepted, you can go ahead and reserve without having to find a buyer first.
– No time wasters – We will make you a quick, fair and guaranteed offer for your home.
– No chain, no risk – You don’t need to worry about buyers pulling out or agreeing completion dates with a long house chain, it’s just you and us working together.
– Ready when you are – Move into your new home as soon as it is ready. Should your existing property sell whilst in occupation, we will even pay you an early sale bonus.
– No estate agents’ fees – We will do all the hard work, so you don’t have to, and that includes paying the Estate Agent Fees.
Important – *Help to Buy price represents 80% of the purchase price. Help to Buy, Part Exchange and all other incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and selected plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other loan secured against it.