LOT 3: BURNARDS HOUSE FARM
Detached four bedroom farmhouse
Traditional barns with permission for conversion to a holiday cottage
Further livestock buildings
Productive pasture land
In all extending to about 18.94 acres
BURNARDS HOUSE FARMHOUSE
Burnards House Farmhouse comprises a three bedroom property of rendered elevations under a slate roof. Outside, there is a good sized garden together with a useful range of farm buildings more specifically described as follows:
1. Stone, cob and slate workshop building with attached stables with permission for the conversion to a holiday cottage.
2. Timber and galvanise pole barn with lean-to off. 45x18 and 20x15.
3. Timber and box profile steel kennel building with former slurry/manure store. 60x45.
4. Silage clamp with concrete floor. 50x30.
5. Timber framed fodder store. 30x20.
The land comprises three enclosures of pasture land which are well suited to grazing and mowing. In total Burnards House Farm extends to about 18.94 acres.